G&G Blowback is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G Blowback is it worth it?

As above is the G&G blowback worth it i am torn between the cm16 (non blowback) or the gr15 blowback basically is it worth the extra £30 i know it comes with the metal rails bit overall is it worth it?

Thanks

Sam
    Samaham C

Re: G&G Blowback is it worth it?

For me, no. All the extra bother if something goes wrong isn't worth it....but others like the clackity clak. Question is are you a clacker fan?

Comment

It doesn't really give any extra recoil (at least from using my friends G&G blowback mp5), but it can sound kind of cool. Personally I wouldn't bother with it just for a rately bolt, another thing to go wrong. Although I'm all up for full on recoil, that's worth the bother.

Comment

Originally posted by RedCell View Post
        Although I'm all up for full on recoil, that's worth the bother.
        Yeah that would be nice!!
        Samaham C

Comment

Definately not. They always pack up.

Comment

G&Gs pneumatic blowback is actually pretty good in comparison to older designs, since there's no physical link. I've see a lot of G&G guns lately and I've been impressed by their quality for the price tag. My only issue has bee. That the motor contacts have been a little loose and need crimping tight.

Comment

I have a g&g top tech m4 and I love it I alway get a lot of interest when people see the blow back working my mate has the same gun as well and both of us have had no problems and both our gun fire around then 350 fps his only being the g&g version think its the gr15.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Andrews View Post
                Definately not. They always pack up.
                This was my understanding, the only one I've tinkered with had terrible airseal problems to boot.

Comment

Im sure that the blowback versions have a higher ROF than the regular CM16s because Ive had both and the blowbacks ROF was awesome in comparison to the mediocre CM16 ROF.
                  TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
                  TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

i would get the blowback one, i got the non blowback one and wished id paid the wee bit extrat to get it and metal rails

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                      G&Gs pneumatic blowback is actually pretty good in comparison to older designs, since there's no physical link. I've see a lot of G&G guns lately and I've been impressed by their quality for the price tag. My only issue has bee. That the motor contacts have been a little loose and need crimping tight.
                      I echo both of these points, i ended up soldering my dads on for him as they kept creeping off mid game, prompting him to find me saying...."my guns broke whats wrong with it!" .......they just dont know theyre born nowadays lol
                      sigpic

Comment

I think i may go for the blow back one after all you points now it is a choice between normal or stubby HAHA.
                        Samaham C

Comment

It wont cause issues the blowback, and i had the stubby one, seemed a bit too small and im far from big myself. go for the gr16 and customise it yourself. youll be happier.
                          sigpic

Comment

I would personally get the stubby version then if you want it to look longer put a mock silencer on it then take it off and you can use it for cqb as well !

Comment

Only way to know I guess is for you to try them both out!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Samaham C My Name Is Sam Find out more about Samaham C
                              Working...
                              X