HOw to tell an ns2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HOw to tell an ns2

Okay here's a lesson for life you may well benefit from learning.

If you break the law in a victimless way (like buying an airsoft gun underage, drinking at a aprty, getting a bit of weed, pirating a cd or whatever) honestly if you've already gotten away with it nobody's going to care. It's only when you start telling the internet you've done it that people get pissed off. Learn to keep quiet.
    Signature Removed

Comment

And that is relevent how?

Also I freking hate my job making me get up early..... grrrr

Comment

Maybe its due time (IT IS) people on here stop jumping on the bandwagon about the lad owning uber dangerous......TOYS...YES TOYS!!

He is old enough to drive n seems sensible enough so just cos some dick in a suit says he must have a technicolour rif yall think its crime of the millennium and can't shut the f**k up going on about it like a moaning session down the knitting club. Are yous full of self importance just cos there is bullsh*t legislation or what? You do realise you are MEN WITH TOYS CRYING OVER THE FACT BOYS MAY HAVE THE SAME TOYS. Thats pathetic, it really and truly is.

GROW A PAIR AND GET OVER IT FOR GOD SAKE YOU DRIVELING LITTLE GLASSHOUSE STONE THROWING MOANING BABYS.

Still doesn't excuse yer 8 million threads lad
        Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
        Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

So we gonna try and get an awnser? How do you tell an older glock from a newer one?
          CURRENTLY SELLING ALL AIRSOFT GEAR IN THE NEXT MONTH

Comment

[QUOTE=SAS Scott;931556]I know thats it is illegal to buy any airsoft when your under 18 but come on its two tone. I don't know a single under 18 who has had all his/hers IFs gifted to them.QUOTE]

Jesus christ, you have even said you know it is against the law. Then you continue to roll with your viewpoint of "ohh well get it anyhow"

This is the reasons i hate under18's here. If you recognise that you shouldnt be doing this but then still do it anyway, then in my view you are 10X as bad. Grow up, and come back to airsoft when you have understood that rules are rules. Law's are Law's!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sir killaIot View Post
              So we gonna try and get an awnser? How do you tell an older glock from a newer one?
              I second this. Back to the original topic pls.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sir killaIot View Post
                Older glocks (very hard to find now) have proper trades on the lowers not the milspec crap. ALL GLOCKS made in the last 6 or more years are ns2. Its already been answered

Comment

Originally posted by bladerider View Post
                  Maybe its due time (IT IS) people on here stop jumping on the bandwagon about the lad owning uber dangerous......TOYS...YES TOYS!!

He is old enough to drive n seems sensible enough so just cos some dick in a suit says he must have a technicolour rif yall think its crime of the millennium and can't shut the f**k up going on about it like a moaning session down the knitting club. Are yous full of self importance just cos there is bullsh*t legislation or what? You do realise you are MEN WITH TOYS CRYING OVER THE FACT BOYS MAY HAVE THE SAME TOYS. Thats pathetic, it really and truly is.

GROW A PAIR AND GET OVER IT FOR GOD SAKE YOU DRIVELING LITTLE GLASSHOUSE STONE THROWING MOANING BABYS.

Still doesn't excuse yer 8 million threads lad

Or you could learn to read?! You might find pure has explained it was a gift. Which is fine!
                  What is the issue is a sport that is constantly at risk being put further at risk by people who think its ok the break the f**king law, it's not some suit thinking its bad, it's a law. There are far more important laws we know, but even a minor law still has to be obeyed!
                  So instead of bitching about people quite rightly flagging up SAS's error of ways, why not actually show a little support for the sport you apparently love by taking even a little stand against the disregard and irresponsibility shown by not the OP but another U18 replying to the thread.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                    Or you could learn to read?! You might find pure has explained it was a gift. Which is fine!
                    What is the issue is a sport that is constantly at risk being put further at risk by people who think its ok the break the f**king law, it's not some suit thinking its bad, it's a law. There are far more important laws we know, but even a minor law still has to be obeyed!
                    So instead of bitching about people quite rightly flagging up SAS's error of ways, why not actually show a little support for the sport you apparently love by taking even a little stand against the disregard and irresponsibility shown by not the OP but another U18 replying to the thread.
                    Take a leaf out your own book. I never said he bought it did I, get your facts straight before attempting to correct me.

Being honest i find the holier than thou attitude people display round here quite tiresome. Do you cry at the thought of people doing 32mph in a 30 too.

Comment

I'm under 18. All my airsoft toys were obtained legally

My old Glock was an NS2 and had the serial number AW100302* I would therefore presume, Iain, that if your serial number is newer (eg. AW1003020 or higher) it would also be an NS2 model.

Comment

As for Fii's question, I'm not gonna quote the legislation as I don't have it to hand.
                        What you are thinking of is prohibited to under 18s items, alcohol for one, it is illegal for an under 18 to buy and consume, it is also illegal for an over 18 to purchase with intent to supply to an under 18. There are relaxations to that law under certain circumstances though.
                        An IF or RIF is different, it is not illegal for an under 18 to own either (dependant on the over 18s circumstances),
                        What you talk of would require a complete banning of U18 ownership as well.
                        With respect that doesn't answer the question I asked. Firstly I don't see how the issue of ownership is really relevant to a query about where the illegality lies in a proxy purchase of an IF, we're discussing the sale/purchase and not subsequent ownership. Secondly the inclusion of the offence of purchasing alcohol on behalf of someone under 18 would seem to indicate that legislators didn't believe that the existing offences, i.e. purchase of alcohol by an under-18 or sale to an under-18, were sufficient to cover such activity. Indeed if you review the explanatory notes for the legislation which initially introduced the offence (the Licensing (Young Persons) Act 2000) it states that prior to the introduction of the Act it wasn't prohibited for someone over 18 to purchase alcohol for someone under 18. And interestingly it seems to be the case that the offence itself doesn't apply to parents purchasing alcohol for their children to drink at home, only to over-18s acting as an agent for a child.

Now going back to my original query, where does the advice that people keep citing, i.e. it's only ok for someone over 18 to purchase a RIF/IF for someone over 18 as long as there's no exchange of money, services, other goods etc., come from? Where abouts in the transaction of someone under 18 giving someone over 18 the money to purchase a RIF/IF on their behalf does the illegality actually arise? Does the transfer of money or equivalent value from the under-18 to the over-18 constitute a purchase/sale separate to that between the over-18 and the retailer? Or is it the act of the over-18 acting on behalf of the under-18 that is illegal, despite the omission of a specifically worded offence as apparently required by other legislation?

The law is the law, if you don't like it, my advice would be, find a new hobby.
                        It's got nothing to do with liking or not liking the law. I'm merely interested in understanding the legal position and how it arose. Especially as it seems to differ from that set out in other legislation.

Comment

Simple answer is VCRA.

Not aimed at fil btw. But go ahead do what the fuck you feel like tbh.
                          It's not a holier than thou argument, it's flagrant disregard to the law then advertising the fact and saying its ok to do.
                          The future of the sport lies with the youngens ultimately but then there won't be a sport if known breaches of the law are spotted by the powers that be. It is that simple!
                          section 24 of the 1968 Act
                          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
                          Working...
                          X