CAUTION! Forum noob alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAUTION! Forum noob alert!

Hi all, I know how stupid this sounds, believe me, I really do, but how do I post thanks/like/dislike on a comment?
    I've looked everywhere and I just can't do it!

I just want a simple answer, no banter or remarks on my stupidity please.
    Originally posted by psirus101
    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Re: CAUTION! Forum noob alert!

its under the blue bar, under the post you want to like, but above where the next post would be. so not actually on the post you want to like/dislike, which is a bit silly really
    For Sale!
    TM M870 with a load of stuff
    A&K massada sniper spec
    Chronograph
    leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Its because of your under18 tag.. For some reason it doesn't let you dislike/like/thank posts.
      When I got my tag the options to dislike/like/thank disappeared along with forum feedback section.

Please note the forum feedback has been fixed for me but the like buttons are still broken for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
        Its because of your under18 tag.. For some reason it doesn't let you dislike/like/thank posts.
        When I got my tag the options to dislike/like/thank disappeared along with forum feedback section.

Please note the forum feedback has been fixed for me but the like buttons are still broken for me.
        That sucks. Why shouldn't we be allowed to like/dislike/thank? Some one care to explain?
        I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Originally posted by MiloXC3 View Post
          That sucks. Why shouldn't we be allowed to like/dislike/thank? Some one care to explain?
          Its a bug thing that happens when people get the under 18 tag.

Contact rampage and he should be able to sort it out, a mod opened the forum feedback section back up for me.

Comment

Its a bug thing that happens when people get the under 18 tag.

Contact rampage and he should be able to sort it out, a mod opened the forum feedback section back up for me.
            Thank you! When I get it fixed, if I do, I'll thank your comments.

Comment

Have a free like on all your posts... My u18 tag didnt stop anything...
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

There are two under 18 tags that I am aware of, one that blocks like/ thanks and blocks all classifieds (An old mate got this a while ago for buying a rifle while under 18 i think) and then one which I have which doesn't change anything apart from the tag.
                "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Originally posted by Christo View Post
                  There are two under 18 tags that I am aware of, one that blocks like/ thanks and blocks all classifieds (An old mate got this a while ago for buying a rifle while under 18 i think) and then one which I have which doesn't change anything apart from the tag.
                  ALL under 18 tags should block access to the gun classifieds to stop us little kids buying RIFs/IFs.

Comment

ALL under 18 tags should block access to the gun classifieds to stop us little kids buying RIFs/IFs.
                    I spend 90% of my time looking at guns I can't have, the other 10% is trolling random threads. There are other forums out there for quality airsoft discussions.
                    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

I have NEVER attempted to purchase ANYTHING through Zero In forums. I understand why I can't see Classifieds, but I don't understand why I don't have the privileges of liking and thanking comments.

Comment

Why can't us under 18 search classifieds
                        As I'm on the look out for a kwa ptp
                        (Asking but no luck atm as they won't two tone )
                        And if your guardian/parent will pay for it
                        majority of us ....(well me) don't have access to any source of payment online (I only use moms PayPal account for everything like eBay then pay here for the things I owe her .....bar the guns .....I always get them on Christmas or birthday for the reason of not being able to repay) ,what's the problem in us searching through the classifieds ?

And if we were to even think about buying a RIF (through pm)
                        Then can't we just report and mods can take away their privileges of searching the classifieds.
                        I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

bit of a puzzler - are U18's blocked from viewing the other sections like Gear& Kit or Accessories?
                          can't see why if so
                          h e y d r i c h
                          L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

Originally posted by heydrich View Post
                            bit of a puzzler - are U18's blocked from viewing the other sections like Gear& Kit or Accessories?
                            can't see why if so
                            Nope but I think maybe mods make mistake or something like a bug happens.
                            When I got my tag I couldn't view gun classifieds (as expected) and the forum feedback section , also I can't like/dislike/thank comments...

Everything else works.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                            Working...
                            X