low voltage cut off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low voltage cut off

hi all i come from the rc world where we rely on low voltage cut off's to protect our lipo's i havent seen anything for 2cell battery for airsoft tho? do you simly not use them can anyone recomend something if there required

Re: low voltage cut off

you can use some of the more expensive MOSFET units as they have lipo safe features built into them. the Airsoft Smart Control unit (i think its called) is around £80 and gives you multiple features such as burst firing, and locking to semi automatic. this particular unit also has lipo monitoring systems which stops the AEG firing when the battery starts to drop to loo to be safe.

there are also lipo alarms/monitors you can buy for around £5 but these have to be monitored by yourself on a regular basis and don't automatically shut off the battery
    For Sale!
    TM M870 with a load of stuff
    A&K massada sniper spec
    Chronograph
    leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

i just listen to the drop in fire, never busted one lipo yet

Comment

I use a small lipo voltage checker, just plug it into the balance lead, gives me a digital read out of each individual cell, and total combined, there are others out there that use a small buzzer when the voltage drops, really easy to use.

Comment

the buzzer ones are usless, i used one in my DMR and because it pulls so many amps it buzzed on every shot, gave me away, pulled it out and dashed it

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

davegt3 Find out more about davegt3
          Working...
          X