More Sopmod Advice...Magazine Catch Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Sopmod Advice...Magazine Catch Replacement

Hi there I need yet more sopmod advice, I took my sopmod out for the first time today and was awesome however the magazine relase and catch have come off as shown below which I lost when playing (dont know why maybe the recoil?) I need to buy a replacement however can you buy any m4 mag catch and release or does it have to be specific to the sopmod. If anyone knows where to get them please link me the site via pm. Many thanks

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: More Sopmod Advice...Magazine Catch Replacement

I cant say for all the mag catches out there but I will mention the ones I have used.

Briefly, I had a Dboys magazine catch on mine (wanted to try out an ambidextrous catch) and that fitted fine. Not a perfectly solid fit like the original, but it worked.
    After that, I bought a G&P ambi-mag catch and that did not fit. It would have needed a fair bit of filing to fit through the hole in the reciever.

I get the feeling that any TM mag catch will fit though, since it seems identical to other TM ones I have handled.

Comment

Just any old TM mag catch should work. Just use the button if that's all that's missing. Classic army would probably work too.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

I love Airsoft Find out more about I love Airsoft
      Working...
      X