Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

any silencers/suppressors fit a ares cheytac m200 sniper rifle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any silencers/suppressors fit a ares cheytac m200 sniper rifle?

Hi guys,
    i have a ares cheytac m200 sniper and was wondering is there anywhere that stocks a silencer/suppressor that would fit it? Would like to get rid of the crack sound it gives off with a low thud, any ideas would be great!
    Thanks Ryan

Re: any silencers/suppressors fit a ares cheytac m200 sniper rifle?

What thread is it??? If its 14mm ccw or cw then most silencers will just check which way it goes on???

Comment

Yeah dantwnn is right, just find out the diameter and thread direction and you should be able to put any silencer on of the same diameter and thread direction.

P.S. Please get the longest silencer you can, it will be a HUUUGGGEEE rifle!
      Originally posted by psirus101
      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Hi guys sorry for late reply, if i put a big suppressor on it would the bb hit the silencer at the end and get it to spin out wrong? as its one massive barrel anyway? also having a think of selling it but i do love it! also have a tm vsr 10 g spec upgraded for sale if you guys are intrested, Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the_tama_man@hotmail.com Find out more about [email protected]
        Working...
        X