Silencer for AW.338 by star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silencer for AW.338 by star

hey guys, i was wondering if anyone knew of a silencer that would fit this, it has a larger thread on the end of the flash hider as pictured, dont know the exact size but its bigger than 14mm.
    if anyone know please PM me cheers Doombull3t
    DSCF2976.jpg

Owner of DCS
    (Doom custom shooters)
    PM me for Custom work!

Re: Silencer for AW.338 by star

is it from jd if so its the asg version
    After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

This is not by asg fuzz neither is it from JD, The above answer doesnt solve my question.......... Is there a silencer that fits on the end of this thread.

Owner of DCS
      (Doom custom shooters)
      PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Try using the Ask Zero One thingy. Personally Ive never seen anyone with a silencer on one. Im sure if there is a thread there will be a silence

Comment

If you can't find a silencer, try looking at silencer adapters that might fit.
          Originally posted by psirus101
          I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

I have looked for 1 for the past 2 years nobody sells them i even asked ARES but they never got back to me, I have tryed the aps2 silencer adapter and the vsr adapter but both dont fit. I think you will need to get a custom 1, Sorry not the answer you were looking for but thought i would say so you dont buy adapters that dont fit, like i did.

Comment

your best taking it off, then nipping to a local machinist and asking him to measure the thread for you. then the same machinist should be able to make you a custom adaptor that will fit over that one, leaving you a 14mm thread. worth a try

failing that, i have seena couple of people using SR25 barrels on them, thus making it possible to use any suppressor you want.
              “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

for all you that want to know, i have founda silencer adapter for thisgun, i just need to find a beefy ass silencer for it!

Owner of DCS
                (Doom custom shooters)
                PM me for Custom work!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Doombull3t A small town fellow, joined the army at a young age, enjoy anything that means I can shoot the hell out of people and cause misery and pain to all :P I also enjoy the occasional brew! Find out more about Doombull3t
                Working...
                X