cyma ak74 not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cyma ak74 not working

hi all ive just bought a used ak74 off of here iut arived this morning just tried it and its not feeding bb's have tried 2 different mags no luck? please help im new to airsoft so dont have a clue where to start

Re: cyma ak74 not working

would you like to jump in my boat? :P i have the same problem =/ if you take it apart and expose the gearbox you can check whether the nozzle or tappet plate spring is detached, mine isnt which is even more confusing =S

Comment

Push the back of the magazine into the mag well a little more, as if the catch held it higher up and see if it feeds any better.

Comment

hi all cheers for the suggestions i have just stripped it to find the the barrel had come away from the hop up unit and the the hop up rubber is split so will be needing 1 but may do the whole hop up to metal instead of plastic. if any 1 is selling one please mail me

Comment

Get a TM plastic one dude...

Comment

cheers ben ill have a look. whet rubber do you recomend and what is the small metal ring that comes with some of them for?

Comment

I'd go for a TM or Madbull rubber, always get consistent results with those.

The little metal ring slips onto the barrel and into the gap between the barrel and the hop unit. It just serves to stabilise the whole set up, and stop the barrel from moving inside the hop unit.

If it's a CYMA stock barrel, you may do well to change that too... Systema is a reasonably priced option that's readily available and will get decent results with most decent ammo...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

davegt3 Find out more about davegt3
              Working...
              X