Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The copper ring! (And me being lazy)

Hello there kind patrions of Zero In.

Now after installing a new hop rubber and barrel into my CYMA AK-47 and putting it back together after doing all 20 thousand screws correctly I discover the damn metal ring that should be inside the hop-up unit that goes over the barrel, Is this needed? I mean it was VERY tight getting the damn thing in ( ) so is it important?

Thank you.

Re: The copper ring! (And me being lazy)

I think you just need it if you have a barrel to small for hop as it makes it fit tighter inside it

Comment

it is needed to give a good air seal, it no big deal if its not in, you may notice a slight fps drop
      AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Its also to support the barrel in the hop unit to cut down on barrel movement.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Thanks, I will fit it when it gets back from the shop.

On another note, Is there anyway to stop the wobble from an under folding AK stock?

Comment

Doubt it really, the real steel ones wobble so the cheaply made replicas will too.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Orion1 Find out more about Orion1
            Working...
            X