Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MP5's

Because they look and sound awesome.
    Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

Not bothered about blowback in the slightest to be honest, just so happens that the gun I like most has it

Comment

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ght=mp5%27s%3F Exact same title!
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ght=mp5%27s%3F

Comment

Originally posted by BioShocked View Post
          Because they look and sound awesome.
          I have a TM MP5 SD6, and I want that as quiet as possible.
          Now has silent heads and tight bore barrel.

Comment

I have a CA B&T MP5SD6 and love it great gun with good range and reasonable rof. I use mine mainly for CQB but also give it a run out at my local woodland site where it always performs!

I would suggest a drop leg mag pouch I find it the best way to carry spare mags. Cant help with mag types sorry as I have no idea what mag I have only that the mid caps are cheap ones but never had an issue with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

+1 for ICS.

Don't over look their MP5's - Had one for years, built well and reliable.

Comment

ive had an ics sd, and a G&G cambot machine mp5.
                the ics was "full" metal, and was a realy good gun. average rate of fire but respectable range.
                the G&G was bought new for £130, polymer (which was more solid the the ics) i realy did feel like i could knock a house down with it.
                i happened to have gotten a magic one it would seem as the range out of the box was 60m, and the hop was solid and didnt move once set.
                the blowback was a nice feature, overall one of the best out of the box gun ive had, and it was only £130!

so i would personally go with G&G, but i thikn i would go cheap and upgrade if/when needed
                For Sale!
                TM M870 with a load of stuff
                A&K massada sniper spec
                Chronograph
                leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

+1 on the ICS range especially if you look at the MX5 pro's ms-1. Sweet gun with single, burst and full auto, plus the quick switch upper gearbox.

Comment

I have the same mp5 as you have in the photo but the gen 1 , get it you will not regret it , tested it against my dmr m14 and at 50 yards it was actually more accurate , the rate of fire and response is great too. In my opinion feel much nicer than TM ,ics , ca mp5s.

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Most people will tell you to o for a CA B&T and they are fantastic, i've had a few over the years. Recently though I bought a G&G non blowback A4 and nothing from TM, CA, Cyma, SRC, JG or ICS come close, they all seem very toy like in comparison, nice weight, very nice externals and the rof/trigger response is brilliant with very good accuracy.
                      HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Yeah the G&G is still winning to be honest.

Does anyone know if an ASCU would fit in it? I assume not but don't know!

Comment

having worked on a couple of Classic Army B&T's i would highly recommend them. very well built and very reliably.
                          Got one sat in my work shop i was given to fix by a guy at my local last time i was there, was a doddle due to classic armys well built and thought out design.

Ive had a Tm Mp5 and it was very plasticy, ive also got a cyma mp5 sat in my workshop, and its a nice well built gun, but the gear box sounds like it has a sledge hammer instead of a piston

Comment

WRT carrying mags, MP5 mag pouches aren't all that efficient when it comes to MOLLE space.
                            I use M4 double mag pouches on my rig:

All 3 pouches are the same.
                            On the left, 3 MP5 mags.
                            In the middle, 2 M4 mags
                            On the right, the pouch closed.
                            This means I can carry up to 6 M4 mags or up to 9 MP5 mags.

Comment

Interesting!

I was planning on running two triple MP5 pouches on my vest and 3 on my leg!

Comment

Originally posted by original poster View Post
                                Are MAG mags any good for MP5's? Found a decent price for 8 mid caps that I'd probably go for.
                                Their M4 mags are great so I can't see why the MP5 ones wouldnt be!
                                Upcoming Games:
                                None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
                                Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MikeyK18 Find out more about MikeyK18
                                Working...
                                X