Moe or rails black or tan???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moe or rails black or tan???

Hello so I have a little dilemma Iam board of my gun and want something diffrent and I am now looking at the Moe parts I wear MTP and think it would look good in tan would love to know your thought
    My gun :
    What I am looking to do:

What you think??? Also what battery should I use I have a Crain at the mo will a mini fit in the front grip??
    Originally posted by bulldoguk
    Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Re: Moe or rails black or tan???

If that's what you wanna do, crack on. No reason why not.

The MOE handguards will definitely fit a mini NiMh if the barrel has a cut out underneath, though I've never tried it without a contoured barrel. A lipo will definitely go in no problem though.
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Your M4's rear wired with the batt in the crane stock yes? So if you wanted the batt in the foregrip you would have to front wire the gearbox. Best thing is a lipo in the stock tube.
      Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

Ya have looked at lipo and not sure on them do you guys use them have heard the are a bit of a pain to maintain and charge ...?
        Originally posted by bulldoguk
        Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Comment

I've been using them for a while now, best change to my kit I think I've ever made.

With the charger I've got (which cost all of about £15) you plug the pack in, 15-20 minutes later the electronics sense when it's done and stops charging. Literally could not be easier.
          REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

patch Hello my name is Chris I live in reading a member of x-site Find out more about patch
          Working...
          X