Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kar98 dboys thoughts?

thoughts?

Re: sorry about this again?, as many people as you can. Kar98 dboys thoughts?

Dont. That would be my advice, all the stuff ive heard says that without heavy upgrading it pretty, well, shite. Either be prepared to put alot of time and money in upgrading it, or buy a higher end one
    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

They are pants.
      Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
      you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
      eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

wasnt there a thread about this a while ago?

long story short - they are shite.
        Originally posted by Coz
        Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Don't bother. Get a Tanaka one.
          Armoury:

Tokyo Marui MP5
          KSC Glock 17
          A&K Dragunov

Comment

Yes, there was athread about this a while ago, started by the same OP.

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
            Anyway, the spring one I bought came out at 151fps, needed cleaning and modifying to get it to 320, and even then a shell came out at 280fps, as the shell forms a vital part of the airseal. After the mods, the shell ejecting was fun, and it all worked, but it only had the range of an average AEG, not practical at all.

Comment

Whats your reason of buying it?

is it the shell ejection
              or because its a kar98

if its for the kar98 then id advise shelling out for a tanaka
              if its for the shell ejection then why not, i gather if for abit of fun in the garden and showing off to mates, but skirmishing wise not so good

Comment

i heard from a m8 that the don't have the barrels like normal ones do the have a small seam join were they've been rolled...or so i hear + the fact of shells i wouldn't bother even though for a ong time i nerly got one if your looking to go ww2 go for some thing else

Comment

why are loads of reviews on the internet saying its a good gun then?

Comment

Some people are new to airsoft and either

1: first gun
                    2: too used to chinasoft weaponry and have forgotton about STAR, ICS, CA etc

thats the pattern ive seen with Americans anyway

i see so much chinasoft on videos of there, i wonder why, obviously people do have high end guns but not in mass mass mass numbers

Comment

the full wood one is nice mounted on a wall, and occationally bring it down and showing it off with the kewl shell ejection, but thats where it ends.

Boris
                      K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by Thinker341 View Post
                        why are loads of reviews on the internet saying its a good gun then?
                        You'd be amazed how many people will swear blind that a crap gun is great so they don't feel like a tool for having bought one...

Comment

Yep exactly

and welcome to the forums treadhead, different first post but its all good, go introduce your self in the new members section

Comment

Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
                            You'd be amazed how many people will swear blind that a crap gun is great so they don't feel like a tool for having bought one...

Ahhh.... memories of the Star m249...

Comment

how about the gas version, is it exactly the same?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thinker341 Retro guns, Retro combats, RETRO! :D Find out more about Thinker341
                              Working...
                              X