Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can i?

Originally posted by Christo View Post
    You get the under 18 tag which blocks the classifieds if you are found out to be buying rifs or if's on zeroin. I can see all the classifieds still even with my tag because it is slightly different. Can you see the accessories/ spares/ non airsoft bits?
    No you don't..Bamf said on a thread that I am under 18 and I owned up...

Comment

How you going to take payment... got to be 18 to have a Paypal account

Comment

I have online banking, or cash on pickup.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
          No you don't..Bamf said on a thread that I am under 18 and I owned up...
          How can you own up if someone has already found out you are under 18? There was obviously a reason why bamf wanted to know but that's beside the point.
          "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Originally posted by Christo View Post
            How can you own up if someone has already found out you are under 18? There was obviously a reason why bamf wanted to know but that's beside the point.
            Bamf just likes hunting under 18s down , he found my facebook and my youtube account.He then said that he suspects I am under 18 which then I admitted I am under 18.

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
              Bamf just likes hunting under 18s down , he found my facebook and my youtube account.He then said that he suspects I am under 18 which then I admitted I am under 18.
              You make it sound like a hobby, he hunts down the ones that are trying to pull a fast one, which is fair enough really.
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I think the BANHAMMER may strike again in a while, and theres a guy above who wants to buy the RIF but he's under 18?

Owner of DCS
                (Doom custom shooters)
                PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Originally posted by Doombull3t View Post
                  I think the BANHAMMER may strike again in a while, and theres a guy above who wants to buy the RIF but he's under 18?
                  Im above but Im old and nearly dead! :p
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by Doombull3t View Post
                    I think he means he doesnt have an issue buying off an u18, my stuff is just as good as anyone elses.
                    But anyways i just wanted an answer and it seems ok, im still not sure if i want to sell one or not.

Comment

just wondering how did you get the rif in the firstplace if it isnt 2tone someone with valid defence must of bought it in the first place, and if so you could get that person to act as an agent for you
                      Last edited by Gunslinger; 17 February, 2012, 23:06. Reason: spelling

Comment

The highy fought over subject; xsite junior membership D: annyways im no longer thinking of selling so its not an issue

Comment

I have NEVER attempted to buy ANYTHING from these forums, yet I have an Under 18 tag and always have done...

Anyway, if you were to sell it to someone on the forums here then maybe they could have a look at it in person and buy it off you if they like it. That way they're sure of what they're getting and if they like it they wont feel the need to take it back to you and demand the money back!

I hate how lots of people completely disregard buying or even listening and trusting an under 18 player. It's disrespectful to us whom can be trusted!
                          Originally posted by psirus101
                          I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Is have bought a fair few things on here in my time, and not once has being u18 affected that... Anyways, im not going to lie to someone to try and scam money as itll only bite me later. I quite often buy kit here as im only 17 and working 8hrs a week i aint got too much spare money so saving that little extra on accessories is always a good option. But i wa intending to have lots of pics, and a video. To promote its chances of selling. Anyways i bid you people goodnight!

Comment

Originally posted by MiloXC3 View Post
                              I have NEVER attempted to buy ANYTHING from these forums, yet I have an Under 18 tag and always have done...

Anyway, if you were to sell it to someone on the forums here then maybe they could have a look at it in person and buy it off you if they like it. That way they're sure of what they're getting and if they like it they wont feel the need to take it back to you and demand the money back!

I hate how lots of people completely disregard buying or even listening and trusting an under 18 player. It's disrespectful to us whom can be trusted!
                              It's not about under 18s not being trusted, it's some people's principles.
                              The fact by rights an under 18 can't be involved in a contract so to speak as they are not old enough!
                              Also some under 18s on here have been caught trying to circumnavigate the law which annoys the cr*p out of everyone who is legitimate.
                              The question that is raised though is, how do you know your transaction is safe?
                              An under 18 by rights is not allowed a PayPal account, so that only leaves a couple of options, neither of them ideal.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                              Working...
                              X