X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Rifle Cases

Hello all,

I hope this is okay to post.

I need a decent hard rifle case for my M4 and it's numerous accessories. Zero One is sold out or way over budget and Google browsing (and searching here) isn't turning up anything that is jumping out at me. Can anyone recommend something that's decent and under or around £50 please? Many thanks.
    https://shortoncontent.wordpress.com/

Re: Hard Rifle Cases

Try Ebay mate
    If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

any reel steel shop sells them as well

Comment

google Shot box's i have one for my m4 and its great. has 2 key locks and a combination lock, wheels, and 2 carry handles.
        inside its full of foam which you pluck away at to fit your rifle. they are £55 new as far as i know, dont know where you would get hold of one though (i got mine form my local which shut down)
        For Sale!
        TM M870 with a load of stuff
        A&K massada sniper spec
        Chronograph
        leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Thanks for the info, everyone :D

Comment

Google src rifle case!

There meant to be great, though the foam in them isn't the greatest, but you can get new foam v cheap!
            FOR SALE
            7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
            , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Yep I'm a big fan of the SRC rifle case. Its within your budget with some to spare for new foam. I've included a picture of mine with the foam cut to shape for my rifle. There's no movement. Its absolutely fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                Yep I'm a big fan of the SRC rifle case. Its within your budget with some to spare for new foam. I've included a picture of mine with the foam cut to shape for my rifle. There's no movement. Its absolutely fantastic!

That does look like a Sh*t Hot case, looks VERY Pelicase-ish

I wonder if they meant it to look like a Pelicase.... :p

Comment

I've gone for the SRC case. Looking forward to ditching the old cardboard box my gun came in and arranging my accessories neatly! Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post

What did you use
                    To cut that out may I ask as I cut mine out and the edges were shocking

Comment

Just used a big bowie knife mate.. was pretty gentle with it mind you.

Comment

The only problem I have with my hard cases is fitting them in the car.

In my Zafira, I have to put one in as a "parcel shelf" (it's a large, double-gun case) across the "third row armrest" cavities, with the other (just big enough for a BAR 10 Gspec with suppressor fitted) on top.

Comment

I have 2 of the Star hard cases. Really good cases and are pretty sturdy. Have 4 clasps and 3 padlock points. They are able to be used to transport rifs on planes, though you will need to use padlocks on them 1 of mine took a trip with a team mate to S Ireland last year with no probs with customs etc. Well worth the cost.

Comment

I just bought another of the SRC hardcases and some packaging foam en route from Easyfoam for my MP5SD6. Decent enough cases for under £50 delivered, but if you are going to be shipping AEG's abroad I'd go for a more expensive option TBH.

The first SRC gun case I bought for my M4 now looks like this inside:

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Hellfish that is absolutely fantastic! Love the material idea! May have to pinch it for myself! :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Edrof Find out more about Edrof
                              Working...
                              X