Mp5 Mid Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mp5 Mid Caps

Hey guys, i've looked around and couldnt find anything so made a new post, looking new mid caps for my mp5s but im not sure which ones to go for. I've three choices. I'm not on a budget so I just want to know which ones perform the best. Cheers.

Classic army 100rnd mid caps. Box of 6 for £65.
    Ares 95rnd mid caps. Box of 10 for £39.
    Mag 90rnd mid caps. Box of 8 for £43.
    Bit-o-everything M4 RIS /TM MP5A4 / JG G36C / KWA MP9 NS2 / WE G39C / KSC USP / TM Beretta PX4 / TM 1911 MEU / DE M56 shotty

Re: Mp5 Mid Caps

what make of mp5 are they for?
    if you have a G&G the ares will require a bit of light sanding before they will fit, but once done they are brilliant (had 10 myslef)
    For Sale!
    TM M870 with a load of stuff
    A&K massada sniper spec
    Chronograph
    leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

MAG. I have MAG mid caps for my M4, M14 and my MP5......I'd have bought them for my Thompson too if MAG did Thompson magazines! I have never had an issue with any MAG product, sure they are ABS, but they are pretty sturdy and almost 100% much guarenteed to work in you're MP5 variant and are great value for money.

Look to HK suppliers for better value ....try WGC or eHobby Asia

Cheers
      sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

They're for a tm mp5k / tm mp5a5 with a classic army b&t body on. I'll go for the mag ones then. Was thinkning of them myself tbh. Cheers lads.
        Bit-o-everything M4 RIS /TM MP5A4 / JG G36C / KWA MP9 NS2 / WE G39C / KSC USP / TM Beretta PX4 / TM 1911 MEU / DE M56 shotty

Comment

Beta project are doing a box of 5 MP5 midcaps (95 rounds) for about 23 quid. Ill be getting 2 boxes fairly soon myself.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Icebass Find out more about Icebass
          Working...
          X