X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Gun/Guns To Buy

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
    If you are playing at CS woodland ask the guys there for advice. I play there and my advice is to get registered with CS and that way you can get a proper RIF when you turn 18. Also ask Steve what he has in the way of starter guns, I don't know for sure but I think he will 2-tone for you.

And I wouldn't get a sniper rifle for your first gun. You will probably be disappointed.

JG AEGs are good for a starter. A cliche starter is the JG G36c but they do alot of others too.If you are looking to do a bit of sniping why not go for a JG AUG. It has a lot of range and is pretty accurate (a friend has one and when i tried it it was pretty dam good).

As for camos and other equipment, Google is your friend (and the safety glasses CS sells are great and only £4.50).

As to your 2nd point. You can obscure te 2-tone whilst at a skirmish but it has to be removed when you leave. (If you get a choice of colours for 2-tone I recommend blue as it looks the least like a toy then)

I second the AUG part. My 1st gun was the JG AUG A3 and it was the best thing since sliced bread for me (i loved it). It will be reliable and give an all - round gameplay experience for you and it has all of that rail system at the front for you to attach whatever you want. How about a "noob-tube" - that apeal. :P
    CA & JP Rifles SPR (Upgraded)
    CA M4A1 SPC

Comment

cheers guys. Tbh, i always knew that the sniper part would be the downside of it.. but would something like a g36c with a 3x scope be ok to use as a reserve sniper? as its electric as well, more reliable when on the feild? only reason i thought of getting both the aeg and the snipre at one time, is as it will be the only time i will have a large sum of money in the next year (gonna be buying around xmas time)
      "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

http://www.*************.co.uk/airso...duct&id=GE0631 << thats what ive been looking at for a while now.. but i dont know how well it will hold up. Will have to be two toned, but overall will cost under £200.. which leaves about £50/100 for ammunition, batteries, etc.
        "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

a Semi auto sniper will take a lot of upgrading to get it up to a decent standard and not brake quickly cos of an over-powered spring for the gearbox etc.

Comment

k. So best chance is to get an aeg?
            and then after a while buy a sniper as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Raguri View Post
              cheers guys. Tbh, i always knew that the sniper part would be the downside of it.. but would something like a g36c with a 3x scope be ok to use as a reserve sniper? as its electric as well, more reliable when on the feild? only reason i thought of getting both the aeg and the snipre at one time, is as it will be the only time i will have a large sum of money in the next year (gonna be buying around xmas time)

You cant just stick on a scope, and use it as a sniper rifle though. The gun wont have the range. Ask your site about upgrading the hop unit, and fitting a tightbore barrel, to help give it more range.

If you do want to go down the sniper route, perhaps chose a gun with a slightly longer inner barrell? AUG's, FAL's and G3's are all good choices.
              Cheap Rifle Wrap for Sale!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...798#post371798

Comment

How about an TM M14? Give it a tightbore, maybe a 2/3x scope and you should be good to go. You can always switch to full auto as well.

Comment

JG g36 is the new M4. Many sites are switching over to this gun because of its reliability. Not to mention it is a sexy looking gun and very upgradeable. As for sniping heed the advice on here as it can be really boring when done properly. I have watched kids with a sniper rifle just running around shooting at people in the open and they don't last 5 minutes. And sitting in one place for a whole mission firing possibly 5 shots is not everyones cup of tea. As for pistols the the main problem is having to get one in two tone and if i recall there aint a lot of choice, usually glocks.
                  Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

TM M14? Electirc, fuly auto, plus has the capabilities of a sniper.

Comment

right, found a g3 to buy.. so Mods close this thread please? xD

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Raguri 5 years off, now looking at finally dusting off the ol' girl and getting some games in. Find out more about Raguri
                      Working...
                      X