• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRC or JG G36K (with sight)

The title says it all.
    SRC G36K Gen 2 or the JG G36K.
    Which would you recommend and why?????

Re: SRC or JG G36K (with sight)

go for the version 3 src bulletproof . hop rubber is the only fault on the src

Comment

Src gen 2 or JG, I'd go JG myself everytime, a great little gun, love it.
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Thanks, I got to admit after reading the jg reviews on the web it does seem to be a reasonably good stock airsoft and I am swayed towards it.

Comment

The SRC Gen 3 are meant the be pretty good though.
          Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

I got an Src Gen III M4, range is amazing, the hop was a bit tricky to set right to start off with. It feels like you've run out of adjustment as its stiff when new, but after a bit more turning its fine. Tight bore barrel, 8mm bb gb, etc etc all included as stock can't really go wrong for the price. There is nothing left to upgrade its all done.

Col.

Sent from my VegaComb with HoneyIce 3.2.7 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been using my SRC G36k for around about a year now, i got it second hand and have not had a single problem with it, (that i didnt cause), the only problem i have found is if you are trying to source replacement parts for it they are hard to come by official SRC parts, but CA parts are compatable

I say src, as its one reliable gun
              NEEDED L96 Mag Release, 40rnd Mags, and Bi-pod adapter

Comment

If you can get a SRC GEN III as the gearbox's are one of the best out there. For example a JG G36c is abs plastic and feels cheap and nasty whereas a GEN III for £10 more is made of polymer, has a cracking gearbox and is durable. Like mentioned though thier only fault is the hop but nothing a £6 rubber wont fix.

Sent from my Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

Comment

Having trouble sourcing a gen 3 K version (SR36K)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stick420-1 Ex T/Army, Married twice with loads of kids (most grown up now) Worked in the Steel/Shipbuilding industry most of my working life. Find out more about stick420-1
                  Working...
                  X