p90 low cap loader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p90 low cap loader?

hello all, i need your help, i got a ca p90 proline and it didnt come with a low cap mag loader tube and rod, as i have 4 low and 4 high. does anyone no where i can get the loading tube and rod??? please help
    sigpic

Re: p90 low cap loader?!?!?

Buy a speed loader from any airsoft shop on the planet!

Comment

Re: p90 low cap loader?!?!?

will it do the job, as its specific! isnt it?
      sigpic

Comment

Re: p90 low cap loader?

if youre talking about the tube and rod that usually comes with a TM M3 to load the shells or similar.. then a normal speedloader does exactly the same job. Except its easier, quicker, and transfers more bbs.
        Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

get a speed loader, you will find they will work with any lo/mid cap magazine in the ******* ***** as they all work in roughly the same way, also works with pistols. get 2 or 3, can never have enough loaders as then you can divide up your weights of bb's (i have a speedloader for .2, .25, .3) and also you can get m4 mag size that hold around 200 rounds or more.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

i have one just didnt think it would do the job but it does! cheers
            sigpic

Comment

personally i have found the ACM m4 speedloader doesnt want to work for me. i think for an extra £8 you can get a TM one.

but the cheapo pistol speedloaders work fine for me and theyre what i use.
              and they fit almost anywhere

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris_taylor me, a handsome chap :D Find out more about chris_taylor
              Working...
              X