Face Protection Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face Protection Advice

Hi, I have a mouth guard, not sure what it's proper name is. I also have some glasses for my eyes. Putting them both together leaves a gap just under my eyes which i feel really uneasy about. I'm not sure how i can fix this, or whether i should buy some new eye protection but if i do, which ones are best for me which also fit my mouth guard.
    Please could someone give me some advise on it. Thank You

Re: Face Protection Advice

Only you will know what's best for you..it's personal choice.
    I use mesh,normal goggles kept steaming and I didn't like the lack of protection afforded by glasses which you elude to in your post.

Comment

Do you think i should buy some mesh goggles. I'm thinking about buying them but do they reduce the amount you can see or do you not notice the mesh?

Comment

I also have mesh goggles, At first when you look into them, they look weird but you get used to them pretty fast. While playing I don't notice I have them on to be honest.

If you have long eye lashes, you will feel them catch.
        And if its a sunny day, you will get slight sun reflection off them depending on which angle you are to the sun.

I still prefer mesh over goggles or glasses though, as said above it is personal preference

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Desert Eagle Rookie Find out more about Desert Eagle Rookie
        Working...
        X