Which suppressor fits a G&G M4??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which suppressor fits a G&G M4??

As title says are there any specifics in fitting a suppressor to this rifle? I want one where I can just remove the flash hider and screw the suppressor straight on and ideally I only want a stubby style one too. Am open to advice on other options mind just kinda wanted to know if I have to look at specifics really!!
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Re: Which suppressor fits a G&G M4??

Most are screw on / off ones.
    Just have to find the right thread direction.
    Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

take off your flash hider, and note if you have to turn it Clock wise or counter clock wise, then just ensure what ever silencer you choose has that thread. they will all be 14mm unless they are designed for something very specific.
      For Sale!
      TM M870 with a load of stuff
      A&K massada sniper spec
      Chronograph
      leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Can I also add depending on if you want to just put on take off quick the QD one's do work a treat, as said they will be 14mm just got to find out which way it turns but 99% of silencers now come with both ends or threaded at each end.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

G&g m4s are counter clock Wize 14mm thread bud and if ur after a cool stubby silencer then go for a element one it has both ccw and cw thread on it both ends and 110mm long it has a kl skull either sides with one side has Arabic on it

Comment

Or get a QD one that clamps onto the flash hider.
            As has been said, theyre 14mm CCW, and im using one of the element ones on my g&g m16, need a longer one though 110mm aint enough
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

thanks for the reply guys !! will look into a few of the suggestions
              I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

whitefang I'm a family man with a gorgeous fiance and 3 beautiful girls age named, Tamara, Jazmine and Casey Find out more about whitefang
              Working...
              X