will this gas be ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: will this gas be ok

Ill stick with Propane or red for the winter.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Just to add to what I was saying, I'm not saying Pro Gas is the best gas around, for this particular gun Propane or Green Gas would be more suitable, but I just wanted to point out that it's not the old crappy Green Gas that they used to sell. Pro Gas, or Abbey Ultra, will be fine in your gun, but Green/Propane will be better performance wise.

Comment

Personally,

I'd still vouch for Abbey Ultra over Z1 pro.

Comment

Just check youre fps. They allow all other "airsoft" gas which at the mo is propane mixed with crap. I think you mean that they dont allow c02, as that can easily propel a BB well past the safe limits.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by AddictedtoBass View Post
            Personally,

I'd still vouch for Abbey Ultra over Z1 pro.
            I was rather skeptical of it at first, but after 15 bottles of Pro Gas so far, and probably over 100 of Ultra in the last few years, to me they seem identical so i'm fine with getting Pro Gas. Their old gas seemed to have a 'bad batch' every few of them sold, but the Pro Gas seems as consistent as Ultra.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fuzzhead Find out more about fuzzhead
            Working...
            X