Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Secondary weapon?

Hello

I am new to airsoft and i am looking for a cheap two tone secondary weapon, but only looking to spend up to £40 as i am on a tight budget, can anyone recommend a half decent gun?

What would be better to get a cheap gas pistol or spring shotgun?

thanks

Re: What Secondary weapon?

For £40 you are only going to get a shotgun , £40 will most likely buy you a very bad GBB or a good shotgun..

Comment

Your not gonna get a good gas pistol for that, with the exception of a second hand HFC GBB M9, which although feels great, wont last long.

Id personally go with a Double Eagle M56. Easily available in two tone and as long as your careful with it it will last you a long time. Plus...tri shot...pretty.
      You'd need to aim for a second hand one though...I believe prices of the DE M56s have gone up alot recently due to their desirability...I remember when they were just £50 new!

Comment

Hi

Thanks for the replies, i will check out the m56 but as you said i am gunna need to find it second hand to get it under £50,so is there any other guns out there that would suit wat i need. Also does anyone know whether the isoft p8 gas pistol is any good for the money as i have heard a few alright reviews on it?

thanks

Comment

Don't bother with an airsoft shotgun, they're like my sex life... Innitially they look promising but ultimately they're dissapointing...

Save your money, wait till you're UKARA and then buy a nice TM Sig 226. Best all round pistol on the market in my opinion.
          Team Chimera Captain.
          Assaulter/Scout Sniper/General sneaky B***ard!

Armoury:
          TM M14, ICS M4 RIS, KA M4SD, ICS MP5 SD6 (for sale), TM MP5 SWAT, Tanaka M700 (for sale), TM VSR-10, TM Sig P226, TM 1911A1, TM Mk.23 SOCOM.

Comment

I would say save up a little first, there is an old saying "buy cheap buy twice" and for forty or fifty quid you really wont get much, and if it's a pistol you're after, TM are probably still the best, and there's some reasonably priced ones on here, often for less than a hundred, sometimes a fair bit less.
            "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

machete101 Find out more about machete101
            Working...
            X