choosing a grenade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• choosing a grenade

i am planning on buying a grenade but i cant seem to decide what will grenade is werth getting most here are the choices
    mad bull GSG-01

airsoft innovation grenade

deep fire STUN grenade

i have not yet seen any of these at my local field so i have no idea how they sound or perform, i prefer the idea of a grenade that makes a load bang over one that throws out bb's altho i like the idea of it, plus the factor that if it makes a load bank i know people are hit :P

anyone have any experiance with any of these grenades?

Re: choosing a grenade

The Dynatech BFG is the original and best solution. Rugged, reliable, cost effective to run, versatile from 12g to .22.

A lot of the new breed rely on capsules or tinned gas with diaphrams or propriatary charges which over time are expensive and fiddly reload with.

Comment

Also there is the TLD GR20 which fires Mk5s and Mk7s which is pretty awesome tbh.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I'd also vouch for the Dynatech BFG,

Its not to expensive to buy,
        very cheap to run,
        and with a 9mm/12g blank very loud!

Comment

another vote for BFG had mine for ages now with over 200 bangs through it, been thrown in deep puddles and thick mud, still goes every throw, a few mates of mine have had gr20's but there more expensive to run and one went off in my mates hand and he's thankfull he was wearing leather gloves, which became shredded leather

Comment

Dynatec is good, but like gold dust.

The tornado impact is pretty good, and excellent for sites with noise or pyro restrictions (as it's not actually a pyro).

Also, best advert ever!

Comment

Had a Tornado for quite awhile, sucks in cold, bit of a waste of time. Good in the warm. Going for a couple of bfg in the near future.
              Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
              Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Black Templar View Post
                Had a Tornado for quite awhile, sucks in cold, bit of a waste of time. Good in the warm. Going for a couple of bfg in the near future.
                Yeah, cold can be an issue. Also to clarify the Tornado Impact is good. The Timer is horrible.

Comment

Oh, yes - quite right its the timer I have, if by 'timer' it means...

Remove pin, raise arm and say 'hit' as it showers you in bb's and venting gas. No matter how fast I try to get rid as soon as the pins out of it,it goes, or a group of us and the other side waiting with interest for it to do something, should come with a free book as it takes that long.

Fun when warm though.
                  Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

another thread of complex arguments and personal opinions, I personally think all have their merits, but if you really want to make an impression, and have a baring on the games outcome, be different, .....get a real one! LOl.
                    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

If you can hang on... BFGX5 could be worth looking at?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tonicknight Find out more about tonicknight
                      Working...
                      X