VSR part opinions needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSR part opinions needed.

Hello there, looking at changing the standard hop up and inner barrel from one of my VSR's , there is a hop up and barrel combination from a supporting fire shop 'Marui VSR10 Tight Barrel & New Type Hop up' - which is £46 for both, which i see as a bargain. Has anyone had any experience with these? i need opinions!

Also - is it possible to fit AEG or other flash hiders onto a VSR ( i know you need an adapter for silencers, is it the same thing you need? ) if so how? Purely cosmetic i know but im a sucker for shiny guns :D

Cheers
    Rich
    sigpic

Re: VSR part opinions needed.

theres a massive thread on vsr upgrades on the tech> single action guns, its stickied so should be at the top, however to answer your Q. Have the upgraded hop unit and barrel in mine and found it more accurate and consistent than the original set up, ceteris paribus.
    with regards to the flash adapter, you use the silencer adapter you'll be able to fit the flash hider on, provided they're 14mm and of an appropriate threading, i assume you're talking about the pro?

Comment

Apologies , i didnt check that first haha. Okay i think i will be going for it - was there an FPS increase? im already firing at 498 consistant, and i dont know what adapter im talking about haha i just knew i needed one, could you perhaps suggest one? Cheers.

Rich
      sigpic

Comment

Hey, PDI make flash hiders for VSR's. Look on their official website and go to the top right and click 'English'.

The Tokyo Marui Precision chamber is good, and it comes with a nice brass barrel.
        Originally posted by psirus101
        I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Thanks buddy - do you know if the hop up will put fps up at all?

Cheers,
          Rich
          sigpic

Comment

I don't think so. Also, if you change the hop up rubber, go for a soft rubber if you shoot below 420ish fps and go for hard rubber if you shoot higher.
            Originally posted by psirus101
            I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RCW05 I R REAL SOLDIER! Find out more about RCW05
            Working...
            X