Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Does UKARA Email You When Your Registration Has Run Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does UKARA Email You When Your Registration Has Run Out?

I've been a bit confused about this for a while but not been able to get straight or coherent answers from people. This March will mark a year since I started playing airsoft. I expect I will need to renew/re-registered sometime in April. Does UKARA send me an email when the time comes? I'm thinking of not renewing my membership with my current site and joining another so should I just register with UKARA again? What do most people do when their UKARA registration on the UKARA database expires.
    For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
    Check out my other sales!

Re: Does UKARA Email You When Your Registration Has Run Out?

whenever anyone has accesed my details or my ukara is about to expire ive always had an email.
    cant help with changing clubs as ive always used the same club as my main one
    sigpic
    Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
    Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

What did the email ask you to do (if anything) or was it just a warning to let you know it was expiring. How did you go about renewing your UKARA?

Will I be able to renew my existing number with UKARA or would I have to register a new number if I join a new site this time? Also if I create a new number, would I still be able to use my old details such as email address ecetra? (I'd rather not have to create a new email address every time).

Comment

The email just lets you know its expiring. When mine was about to expire they also emailed the site I was registered with and basically ask "is this person still skirmishing?" if they say yet then its automatically renewed. At least thats what happened with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Kensai View Post
          What did the email ask you to do (if anything) or was it just a warning to let you know it was expiring. How did you go about renewing your UKARA?

Will I be able to renew my existing number with UKARA or would I have to register a new number if I join a new site this time? Also if I create a new number, would I still be able to use my old details such as email address ecetra? (I'd rather not have to create a new email address every time).
          yes ,basically just an email to say either someone has accesed my information...or that my registration is up for renewal.
          sigpic
          Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
          Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

I usually get a letter from my site telling me it will run out. However, as you want to change sites I would assume that's not too hard. All you need to do is prove you're a bona-fide skirmisher to receive a defence against the VCRA so surely providing your new site with you're old membership they should accept that.

I would advise joining a new site before your current membership runs out and getting yourself known as it's probably easier.

Comment

Just done some research on the tinterwebs. Looks like I renew by just renewing site membership or if I've changed sites send UKARA a new form. Am I ok to use the same old email address I used for my previous registration? I only have two email address, one for personal uses (friends and family) and one of things like this and I'd rather not get things mixed up.

Comment

You should be able to, although I imagine the system will fall over if a duplicate is found. I'm soon to obtain my second, concurrent UKARA 'registration' and will want to use the same email address.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  You should be able to, although I imagine the system will fall over if a duplicate is found. I'm soon to obtain my second, concurrent UKARA 'registration' and will want to use the same email address.
                  Cool, let me know how that goes. It's the only thing I'm not sure about now. Like you say I should be able to. I doubt there would be a problem with duplicates because from what I understand you old number is no longer on the database?

Comment

That's what I got, obviously last year, contacted my site and they updated it for me.

Comment

I thought you'd already got the answer here:
                      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ship-for-UKARA

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
                        I thought you'd already got the answer here:
                        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ship-for-UKARA
                        It doesn't answer my question of whether I can use my old email address and details on my new UKARA number though.

Comment

I think you'll be fine, just submit your new form, your old entry shouldn't effect it, but it is UKARA, the world might implode :p

Comment

I used the same email and details when I changed from Dragon Valley to GZW membership.
                            sigpic

Comment

Cheers guys that is everything I needed to know.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kensai Find out more about Kensai
                              Working...
                              X