Masada advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Masada advice

I use a Magpul Masada. Really easy to strip and maintain. Parts seem high quality. I've used mine for about a year and still going strong. Easy to repair (Can put gearbox together without spring). I have changed the cylinder once and the motor for an SP120 because it was rubbish and got hot with sustained use. Out of the box fitted a 110 spring/11v Lipo and it was a demon. If you have the money its worth it. If aren't going to eat for a week the go the A&K the difference isn't that substantial....

Comment

That's the first run of A&K ones, the newer batch all have tightbore barrels and the motor on mine is better than the one in my G&P M4. The magpul ones are great for external parts but getting internal parts is a nightmare because for some unknown reason magpul think you don't need replacements.

There are however at least two manufacturers making replacement and upgraded parts for the A&K, don't get me wrong, both Magpul and A&K are nice guns but having owned both I have settled on the A&K, mainly due to the problems with Magpul hop units and gearbox casings cracking.

Comment

there is a company that sells replacment stocks and a cqb ris kit only down side it the company (cant say who or i'll get hit by the banhammer) only ships in the USA but my brother lives in america so he's gonna get one and ship it to me

Comment

Think I'm going with a&k as my budget can't stretch to a magpul really but don't seem to be any up for sale and looking at £250 from a uk retailer
          Thanks for the advice guys and wish me luck :-)
          Originally posted by bulldoguk
          Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Comment

does that mean i did real good getting a magpul version, brand new from a shop for £275???
            Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

That means you got a really good deal lol

Comment

Originally posted by bob86 View Post
                does that mean i did real good getting a magpul version, brand new from a shop for £275???
                Mate, i think you got the Cybergun version.

It's A&K with Magpul trademarks.
                TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
                TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

Originally posted by bob86 View Post
                  Im getting a brand new one, folding stock ect for £300

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

patch Hello my name is Chris I live in reading a member of x-site Find out more about patch
                  Working...
                  X