This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ukara advice?

ok so i do airsoft yes i love it but i can only go once every 2-3 months but my friend goes every other weekend and has ukara can i get him to confirm that i skirmish to let my buy a gun or do i personally have a licence just wondering ? all my guns at atm are two tone or were gifted from dad ? and on that topic is it ok to keep my black gun that i got gifted from my dad ?

Re: ukara advice?

If you want to buy a RIF, Get Your site owner to prove your a regular, not your mate. No such thing as a licence either.

Comment

Originally posted by charlieairsoft View Post
      ok so i do airsoft yes i love it but i can only go once every 2-3 months but my friend goes every other weekend and has ukara can i get him to confirm that i skirmish to let my buy a gun or do i personally have a licence just wondering ? all my guns at atm are two tone or were gifted from dad ? and on that topic is it ok to keep my black gun that i got gifted from my dad ?
      You can keep your black gun black.

As Mack said, get the site owner to confirm that you're a regular.
      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

How old are you?

If you're 18+, and can prove that you're a regular player, then you don't legally need UKARA registration to purchase.
        sigpic

Comment

With no Ukara how you going to get this: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...91#post1004991

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
            With no Ukara how you going to get this: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...91#post1004991
            busted :-)

Comment

Another one caught opening Mouth to change Feet LOL

Comment

I reserve my right not to make comment on this thread.
                There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

no i wasn't going to buy a black one i was going to ask them to paint it and ok i will get my gun painted thanks for the people who helped and didn't just accuse me of trying to buy an illegal
                  gun

Comment

Originally posted by charlieairsoft View Post
                    no i wasn't going to buy a black one i was going to ask them to paint it and ok i will get my gun painted thanks for the people who helped and didn't just accuse me of trying to buy an illegal
                    gun
                    You still cannot buy it as I would put a pound to a pinch of poop that you are under 18? If I'm wrong, I'll bare my backside.

Be aware, I'm rarely wrong in cases like this.
                    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Though I frequently "Doube-post" due to server responsiveness.

Comment

i am 16 and i share my account with my dad who is 46 so he buys the guns btw but i haven't seen him in ages (personal reasons) so i thought i would take over his account forgot his password so started my own (this one) so i don't buy guns i give the thread to my dad and he buys the gun ? i don't give him any money btw for the gun

Comment

if i can't do this i won't do that anymore i just thought it was ok ? if not i am sorry and i will stop ?

Comment

U18 Tag will be issued me thinks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqyUAtzS_6M&ob=av3n

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

charlieairsoft Find out more about charlieairsoft
                            Working...
                            X