ukara change of address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ukara change of address

hi I have a current ukara but have recently moved how can I update my address asap so that I can order a new gun?

Re: ukara change of address

Contact your local site or site you first used they can update for you.

Comment

its the retailers access that can change address (postcode) takes about 20 seconds, can be done over the phone if they know you

Comment

I phoned my local retailer and they said that only my site can update the info?

Comment

Go to them easy fix

Comment

then your local retailer is either lazy, doesn't understand the ukara database, or has no access... your site only passes on your registration paperwork to a retailer to enter into the system.... they can only renew the membership, not add or edit...

Comment

ok well I guess my retailer just doesn't know how it works then. so technically am I right in thinking any retailer will be able to update my details?

Comment

any ukara registered retailer

Comment

just spoke to zeroone and they say that it has to be the site that changes the address?

Comment

Originally posted by davegt3 View Post
                    just spoke to zeroone and they say that it has to be the site that changes the address?
                    Makes sense, TBH, as they're the ones that are determining your eligibility...

Comment

lol, it matters not.... I have personally changed postcodes for customers that we knew, that had moved, and could prove their identity and new address, if your shop can't be arsed to do that for you, then unlucky...

Comment

I had to do this a few months ago. Go to whoever provided your UKARA in the first place with proof of your new address and they will be able to sort you out.

Comment

I ended up having to get UKARA to do it for me directly, owing to the fact that I moved two hundred miles away from my old site and all the retailers I used to use and none of them seemed to know exactly who was responsible for changing address details because UKARA is such a fantastic system, that was well thought out and designed to help us Airsoft players NOT!

Comment

how did you manage to get hold of ukara direct as I cant get hold of my local site

Comment

Hold up, what do you mean you can't get hold of your local site?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

davegt3 Find out more about davegt3
                              Working...
                              X