This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Remove TWO TONE parts and replace then with non two tone parts

hi i am looking to build a custom aeg i do not have a ukara i am buying an m4 and will be replacing the hand guard stock pistol grip and more but the gun i am buying has a two tone hand guard and stock am i still allowed to replace them i will be keeping the gun and using it myself and don not plan on selling it any info will be appreciated.

Re: Can I Remove TWO TONE parts and replace then with non two tone parts

Here we go again. You don't need UKARA, you need to be over 18 and have a suitable defence (UKARA is one) to manufacture an RIF. (that's turning it from 2 tone to black)
    "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

Short answer: no. Unless you have a defence, you can't turn an IF/two tone into a RIF, regardless of how you do it. This includes painting and changing parts.

Pretty sure you could have found this information by taking five minutes to use the search function too, as this exact thread is repeated as nauseum almost daily.

Comment

thanks

Comment

its illegal to buy or manufacture a rif, but not to own one
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Also if you do it without a defence Bamf and Loki are going to come and kick your door down....

Comment

sorry couldnt help it.
              J

Comment

Thread closed. Please use the search function in future.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ewan Find out more about Ewan
                Working...
                X