This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uk airsoft company

Does this law mean that it's illegal for a uk company to build airsoft guns or would it have to be 2 tone unless it was being exported

Re: Uk airsoft company

OOH YES!
    You cannot manufacture rifs? ;D
    Major flaw... (Yes.... another)
    "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

I did read it but it was unclear does this mean that candymans builds where illegal, if I wanted to make an airsoft weapon and 2 tone it would that be legal. Looking for confirmation and advice rather than sarcasm

Comment

you can make a IF ,if your over the age of 18
        IF being a two tone

Comment

He was asking if airsoft companys can maufacture them, in that case why not?
          What the first poster is saying is that a company like Z1 cant make a regiserd airsofter the custom gun he wants!

Comment

a company with enough money to build all the parts for a gun would have the money to buy permission to do it.

Comment

It's very simple, the guidance notes that give airsoft it's defence say that it's an acceptable action if it's for the purpose of airsoft skirmishing.

So, if a company is making IFs and not making any attempt to sell them to skirmishers (or anyone else with a valid defence) then they're breaking the law, but if they are selling them for the use of skirmishing then they're doing nothing wrong.

The same goes for any UK companies who import IFs from HK etc.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone for clearing that up for me

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Silent_Knight Find out more about Silent_Knight
                Working...
                X