Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Laser games with RIFs in public woodland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser games with RIFs in public woodland?

While this is not strictly airsoft related, it could feasibly affect the hobby. While walking my dog voer the past few days I have noticed a group of around 30 people consistently playing laser combat games wearing DPM and using RIFs (black gun shaped lasers). This is taking place in public woodland in the centre of a city. I have a couple of questions.

-Is it possible they have got permission from the local council to use the area?
    -Should I let my local constabulary know?

Re: Laser games with RIFs in public woodland?

Tbh police are useless, they would probably just join in

Comment

I'd suggest having a chat with them and pretending that you're interested in joining in. Who knows, it may even have been a police training session!

If it's clear it's an organised group, then they probably have got permission, but if not it could be worth mentioning to someone.

At the end of the day, there is virtually no legal defence for having a RIF visible in a public place, not even a game like this. Private land, obviously, would be a different matter.
      sigpic

Comment

Let them be, but call the ARU. Take video and record the ensuring hilarity.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Utrinque Paratus Find out more about Utrinque Paratus
        Working...
        X