Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skirmishing with a RIF but no UKARA No.

Hey guys, just a random question-

Would someone be able to walk onto a skirmish site and play with their own RIF, even if they didnt have a UKARA membership number?

Cheers Ratz
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered
    automatic weapons."

Re: Skirmishing with a RIF but no UKARA No.

Yes..............

Owning is not illegal, selling to someone who can not avail themselves the specific defence is.

And its not a UKARA Membership number, its a site membership number that UKARA use to run their database.

Comment

Its just a couple of my mates and me go to a private woods and have a wee muck around and they have their own RIFs but arent registered and wanted to come with me but didnt wanna have to pay to rent equipment ect as they have their own.......was just curious to see if anything would be said or anything
      automatic weapons."

Comment

when i first started recently i did not have a ukara but had my own rif and i had no bother useing it at my local site cant see you having any problems mate

http://www.ukaircav.com

Comment

Thats cool then, i just didnt want to say 'yea it'll be cool' and they turn up n they end up in trouble lol
          automatic weapons."

Comment

Plenty of good answers given.
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ratziller Find out more about Ratziller
            Working...
            X