Fastest way to get UKARA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest way to get UKARA

Im fairly new to airsoft, only be to one skirmish back in late august. but have been able to go since due to transport issues, as of next week i have transport sorted, so if i go to two more skirmish's will i be able to get ukara? (also is there a fee to get ukara)
    "This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless."

Re: Fastest way to get UKARA

If you got a stamp last August, then you can collect 2 more on the next 2 weeks you go, pay your site membership fee and within a few days you will be on the database.
    JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

As long as you have the site take a look at the records to make sure you were at that game, then yes 2 more skirmishes.

3 skirmishes in more than 9 weeks is the rule.

The cost is £15 per year

Comment

Can you go to several sites or do they all have to be at the same place?

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
          The cost is £15 per year
          F&O charge £5 for their base membership scheme, and a lot of other sites charge £40 or so for the year where you get other bonuses as well as being added to the UKARA database.
          Originally posted by fijitstiks
          they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
          Originally posted by N3ADS
          Is this you talking from experience ?..
          Originally posted by fijitstiks
          i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Same place if you want site membership.

The upper limit is a year if I remember rightly, so its 3 times in no less than 2 months but no more than a year.
            JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

There is no actual cost for the UKARA scheme. It's fully paid for by the retailers.
              However, to become a member of a site and thus get a membership number to register on the database, most sites will charge you. Although generally this will pay for itself in discounts etc.

And in terms of how long you need to play, N_Scooby has got it right, 3 games no less than 2 months, but not more than a year.

Comment

cheers for the help guys
                "This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Arkonought If you need a website made, go to http://www.designedbyryan.co.uk Find out more about Arkonought
                Working...
                X