UKARA Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKARA Form

Got mine filled in and stamped on Sunday 23rd. Going to send it to ZeroOne on Thursday 27th. Basically my enquiry is how long will it take to be up on the system? They should receive it on Friday 28th.

Main reason I'm asking is I'm going to take a drive up to RED1 which is about a 30min drive from Enfield, London. Or should I just wait and take the form to RED1 with me on Saturday 29th if the process will be any quicker?

Re: UKARA Form

Didn't even know what you were referring to until I used google.

Welcome to the forum. Please read the rules; you have broken the rules by mentioning another retailer.

Here's my advice - photocopy the UKARA form and take one with you. Send the other off. It will normally take at least a week for the UKARA to come through and can often be 3 weeks. However, it depends on what UKARA's up to in relation to if they need to add other people to the database.

(It may be sent to you in time; but there's a high chance it won't.)

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Ok, Apologies for mentioning a retailer.

Comment

I would suggest taking the form with you. They might add you to the database on the spot.
        If you're not ordering from whoever you send the form to, they don't have much incentive to get it done quickly.
        e.g. I gave mine to my local site shop, it took 3 weeks for them to get round to it...

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
          I would suggest taking the form with you. They might add you to the database on the spot.
          If you're not ordering from whoever you send the form to, they don't have much incentive to get it done quickly.
          e.g. I gave mine to my local site shop, it took 3 weeks for them to get round to it...
          Shops dont add people to the database on site, they post them off to the base of operations to be processed there, hence the requirement for the skirmish site owners stamp on the form.

Comment

ah, OK. I thought the retailers did it.

BTW, I'm always a bit suspicious of a site that lists the Thompson, the ORIGINAL Submachine gun, under "assault rifle". That's like putting the MP44 under SMG...

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
              ah, OK. I thought the retailers did it.

BTW, I'm always a bit suspicious of a site that lists the Thompson, the ORIGINAL Submachine gun, under "assault rifle". That's like putting the MP44 under SMG...
              Bit of a fail there! But do they have an SMG section? Might not be worth them making areas for just 1 gun!

And nope it all gets sent off to a central processing area. I sent mine off at the weekend of my 3rd game, and got a responce 5 days later via email. So make sure you reguarly check your email, as thats how they notified me. Never got anything in the post!

Comment

They do, it has an MP9, PPSH41, and the FPG/Glock 18c...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Vulcan Raven Airsoft'in since 9th Jan 2011 Find out more about Vulcan Raven
                Working...
                X