AEGs from family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEGs from family

one of my mates is after a particular aeg that seems to be near impossible to find in the uk,but there seem to be plenty of new and secong hand ones in the usa.my dad lives over there so would there be any hassle in him sending us 1,obviously i and my mate are ukara but would customs etc hav an issue with it being sent?

Re: AEGs from family

Once checked and everything i doubt it but youll probably get a big customs charges
    sigpic

Comment

Customs know an airsoft gun is over the value of $28 so you'll still get customs charges. And it would hold your package up for longer

Comment

yer,i woodnt lie about the amount,its to much hassle.im not to fussed about the customs charges,its not normally that much from previous experience from ordering from HK ect. its vat and 4% i think,dutycalculator is a pretty handy site,and not been far off for me in the past

Comment

You could try having it split into two parcels, but then again i guess your not doing it for a bargain your doing it because you can finally get one (what is it by the way)

Comment

Get your dad to put your ukara number on the label so that customs can see it when it reaches the uk, it`ll help a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkel View Post
              You could try having it split into two parcels, but then again i guess your not doing it for a bargain your doing it because you can finally get one (what is it by the way)
              its an A&K M60vn.there seems to be a mass abundance of them state side.

yep i will get my ukara number put on the box,good ideadthat.i suppose the other option is that he brings it over with him when he comes,obviously boxed and in the hold,ive done that going to the states,so see n reason whyit would b a problem comingback?

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                i suppose the other option is that he brings it over with him when he comes,obviously boxed and in the hold,ive done that going to the states,so see n reason whyit would b a problem comingback?
                If he's not registered, or has another defence, it'll be siezed and destroyed as he would be the importer, not you.

Comment

The amount it would cost as extra baggage probably would be more than postage anyway
                  sigpic

Comment

Deliberately under-valuing items that are being imported is tax evasion. Zeroin does not in any way condone or encourage illegal activity and any further posts which do will lead to warnings/bans.

Also, moved to VCRA.
                    sigpic

Comment

If it looks like a firearm on the x-ray then i think they are going to open it up.

They arent stupid, im sure they (as you) could look at an item and now its defiently over £18.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Rockinrobin
                        Sorry I was unaware it was classed as tax evasion I had been led to believe it was merely a loop hole, Delete my posts if you wish.
                        Sorry guys

Comment

always best to be up front,not getting it that way now,just doing it HK styley,customs charges arnt as much as i thought or remembered

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Prowler Find out more about Prowler
                          Working...
                          X