ukara question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ukara question

bit of a noob question. i have a mate thats ukara registered and hes got a mp5 for sale, ive been airsofting at my local site a few times with him and borrowed the mp5 hes selling. im looking to become a member of the site also but if i buy this gun would i be able to use it at a site even though i havent got ukara atm? if that makes sense

Re: ukara question

as i understand Yes as long as you can prove your a regular skirmisher
    correct me if im wrong :D

Comment

correct, as long as you are 18
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Agreed with Caffin. UKARA is not necessary, it's just a great help. 18+ and regular airsofter = guns galore.

Comment

ahh thats cool well next time i go to my local site ill be becoming a member anyway so i should be alright i hope cheers for the quick replys

Comment

He knows you are a regular skirmisher so as long as you're over 18 where's the issue here?

Comment

If your over 18 and a regular skimmisher get UKARA and its all good
              Slim, of BMN

Comment

Originally posted by _Slim_ View Post
                If your over 18 and a regular skimmisher get UKARA and its all good
                but he doesn't need ukara as we have already just discussed...
                TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

either way i am going to buy the gun as the person i am buying it off knows i skirmish regularly with him and in 2 weeks when i go i am gonna sign up tp be a member so i will have ukara all. thanks for the reply as long as its ok for me to buy it and go skirmish it thats all i need to know

Comment

Originally posted by Tomm View Post
                    bit of a noob question. i have a mate thats ukara registered and hes got a mp5 for sale, ive been airsofting at my local site a few times with him and borrowed the mp5 hes selling. im looking to become a member of the site also but if i buy this gun would i be able to use it at a site even though i havent got ukara atm? if that makes sense
                    No one answered your question, so I will:

Yes. You will be able to use it.

How you get the RIF won't be questioned by the site - it doesn't matter to them.

The VCRA is NOT about ownership or use of RIFs, the relevent part to your question is about SELLING RIFs.
                    You must be over 18 and a "regular skirmisher". Opinion is VERY divided on the definition of "regular skirmisher", but it would be your friend breaking the law in selling it to you, so it's up to him if he's satisfied with your status.

Comment

thanks for that last reply that solves everything thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tomm Find out more about Tomm
                      Working...
                      X