Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukara - Expiration?

Hello all

1. Does any one know, what happens when your ukara expire's? e.g. do you receive and email from them?

2. Also can you get registered twice?

Basically my original ukara site i stopped playing at but I never received anything to say ive been removed and ive never had any problem buying from stores.

As I wasnt too sure I asked my new local site to register me as a site member, so I filled the form out and also gave them a new ukara form but told them not to register me just yet. This was about 2 months ago.

Today ive just received an email from UKARA saying you new player details have been entered. So im not 100% sure if I have two ukara numbers now.

Thanks for any reply

p.s. should I just email/phone zero-one and get them to check both numbers?

Re: Ukara - Expiration?

Your "UKARA number" is just your site membership number. As you have a new site membership number, that will be registered with UKARA.
    You should have received an e-mail after about a year, when the old one was about to expire (I did).
    Your site should renew, and their criteria may be different to others. My local auto-renews if you've played there in the previous 6 months.

If your previous one was renewed, or is otherwise still valid, you'll be registered under both numbers.

Comment

Just give your new number.

Simples
      sigpic

Comment

ok thank you both

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

masteravatar Find out more about masteravatar