This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becoming a dedicated player

I understand that if you go airsofting three times at a local site, you are legible to purchase a RIF as you are a dedicated member of that site. How do I achieve this? Must I show three forms of different dates or can the site record when I go?

Thanks.
    Originally posted by psirus101
    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Re: Becoming a dedicated player

Keep a note yourself as well, but the site should record when you attend.

Comment

and u must be over 18

Comment

Rather simple you need to be over 18, need to purchase site membership then attend the site for 3 games in a 2 month period.

Simples
        Armoury:
        WE M4
        TM VSR
        TM PX4

http://www.urban6airsoft.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Wargasm__Monkey View Post
          Rather simple you need to be over 18, need to purchase site membership then attend the site for 3 games in a 2 month period.

Simples
          Apart from it has to be "more than" 2 months... Can't understand how people STILL get that wrong...

More games in that time is fine, but it's basically a 2-month minimum waiting period.
          So basically, after you're 18, on the 3rd game, or after the second month (whichever is later), you can get full membership and register on the UKARA database if you choose to.

Your site may allow you to acrue the games/ time before you're 18, and grant full membership when you turn 18, but that's up to your site.

Comment

Some sites will sell you a RIF then hold it for you and bring it to games you pre booked, until you get your UKARA. I would assume they can do this if you are just under 18.
            my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
              Apart from it has to be "more than" 2 months... Can't understand how people STILL get that wrong...

More games in that time is fine, but it's basically a 2-month minimum waiting period.
              So basically, after you're 18, on the 3rd game, or after the second month (whichever is later), you can get full membership and register on the UKARA database if you choose to.

Your site may allow you to acrue the games/ time before you're 18, and grant full membership when you turn 18, but that's up to your site.

My bad, i knew it was 2 months, anyways this is from the ukara webpage

"How do players become members of an approved game site and eligible to buy RiF's?
              The games site has to record you as a member and preferable issue you with a membership card.
              To qualify as an “airsoft skirmisher” you must be a regular player at that game site having attended not less than 3 time in not less than 2 months."

Yes that is just copied and pasted from the webage i havent editied it.
              Armoury:
              WE M4
              TM VSR
              TM PX4

http://www.urban6airsoft.com/

Comment

Originally posted by two_zero View Post
                Some sites will sell you a RIF then hold it for you and bring it to games you pre booked, until you get your UKARA. I would assume they can do this if you are just under 18.

Thats only if you are over 18, other wise thats selling a IF or RIF to a minor. And thats against the law. How old are you may I ask?
                Originally posted by Tiercel
                The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

The OP is under 18.
                  There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                    The OP is under 18.

I know that *facepalm*, just wanted to know how long it is before he turns 18
                    Originally posted by Tiercel
                    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

hes 15, on his profile

Comment

Originally posted by mack View Post
                        hes 15, on his profile
                        Enough said.

Closed
                        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                        Working...
                        X