changing you registered site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing you registered site

right im registered my ukara at one site but i want to change it to another should i just fill another form in and send it or what ????
    sigpic

Re: changing you registered site

Yeah, I'm sure they'll figure it out, or get in contact
    Signature Removed

Comment

All the UKARA is is your site membership. If, for example, you played at GZ and registered for your membership, it is valid for a year, but there is nothing stopping you not playing there ever again and playing at another site.

When your years membership is up at GZ, then you join the site you are now playing at, again valid for a year, and nothing stopping you playing elsewhere.

As long as the site you are playing at has you registered for the required games to qualify for skirmisher defence, then bob's ya uncle.
      Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

yea the only thing is the site im registered at dont like me and i dont want to find all of a sudden my ukara has been cancel then having to wait to send the form off when they do
        sigpic

Comment

I've always had to get a new membership when I changed sites. Done it 3 times now
          Kiran Payne
          TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
          Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Ghost Im the ghost Find out more about The Ghost
          Working...
          X