If the paint wears off ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the paint wears off ?

Ok quick question here not something I personally have experienced as I`ve never had a 2 tone but

Lets say someone whos under 18 or who has no defence yet has a 2 tone gun and the paint wears I`d assume they have to re-paint it or they will get into trouble should johnny law man catch them ?

Is it still manufacturing a rif if you did not attempt to do it it just happened ?
    sigpic
    Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Re: If the paint wears off ?

All of my RIFs WERE two tone, but i slipped and fell on my big outing to that krylon store...
    Signature Removed

Comment

More the sellers responsibility imo they should always paint it good enough so it will take years of use to happen anyway wear and tear doesn't cover the whole gun so it will always be very two tone .

Comment

I guess sooner or later it would need to go in for repair and the shop might re-paint it ?
        sigpic
        Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

I'm beginning to wonder if you should be allowed out unsupervised ......
          sigpic
          Signature removed due to one bearded mans love for another.....

(and Ponies)

Comment

Why would they have to take it in and get it re-sprayed? ... two tone is only a sellers security.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

No. They don't have to repaint it.

Comment

If the paint wears off through use it means they use it a lot. If they use it a lot then they airsoft a lot. If they airsoft a lot they are airsofters. Regular airsofting is a defence.

I would much rather this happened than a under 18 who got gifted a RIF from a relative with a defence, who never skirmished with it but took it out into the street and waved it around.
                JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Ask robin He'll tell you the right answer.

Comment

As has been said, the fact that they already own it means it would only need to be resprayed if it was to be sold on to someone without a defence.
                    "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

Originally posted by N_Scooby View Post
                      If the paint wears off through use it means they use it a lot. If they use it a lot then they airsoft a lot. If they airsoft a lot they are airsofters. Regular airsofting is a defence.

I would much rather this happened than a under 18 who got gifted a RIF from a relative with a defence, who never skirmished with it but took it out into the street and waved it around.
                      This is of course the correct answer. Thankfully, the OP cannot see my reply, so I can pretty much write what I fancy, without cause for yet another ridiculous, over-detailed response, trying to find flaws in my logic.

If a person has used a two tone IF enough for the paint to wear off, then they are an airsofter, end of.

However, in his stupidity, the OP has also given a suitable excuse to children wishing to circumvent the system!

There are members of this forum who have put a lot of work into ensuring we, as airsofters are protected in our sport and that we are able to avail ourselves to a specific defense against the VCRA. 40 hours a week backyard plinking during the school summer holidays doesn't quite cut it.

I tend to agree with SO19's post here. Is he really allowed out unsupervised?
                      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

thekonassure Find out more about thekonassure
                      Working...
                      X