Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKARA quick question

Hi,

I've just started playing airsoft, don't worry this is not a "how can I buy guns quick" type of question.

On the application form it asks for your registered postal address, and states all online orders will be posted to that address only.

Is it acceptable to put my work address on instead of my home?

I get all of my post delivered to work, as my flat is notorious for not receiving anything sent to it. And as I spend a good 50 - 60 hours a week at work it just makes things easier to get it at work.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftDevon/

My YouTube Channel

Re: UKARA quick question

You need a proof of address. So if you have a proof of address linked to you work then great.
    Personally, I pay all the bills for my house at uni, so I use my uni address for delivery. But my housemate doesnt deal with bills. so hes had to set it as the address of his passport/drivers liscense.
    Kiran Payne
    TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
    Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Much appreciated

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Also worth mentioning that a lot of places will only send RIF's to the address that is on file for your debit / credit card
        sigpic

Comment

It makes no odds where it's delivered it's down to the retailer to decide. My first 2 orders Inc an order from zero one have been sent to other addresses. Ie work and my brothers. Some retailers will insist the first order is sent to the registered address and card holder
          This is my rifle, this is my gun.
          This ones for fighting and this ones for fun!!!

Comment

Where they RIF's though and I didnt say all
            sigpic

Comment

I would put the ukara to your home address and phone retailers as you order and explain the situation. You usually need proof of address to get your ukara approved in the first place.
              Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
              I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Thanks for the advice, will enquire with retailers after I get my UKARA number

My YouTube Channel

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tactixal Find out more about Tactixal
                Working...
                X