How long to wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long to wait

Generally how long do you have to wait to be put on the database once a store has received your form?
    I posted mine to zeroone on saturday so they should have got it monday/tuesday. I dont want to try to buy something and quote my number and find out its not on the database yet.

cheers
    sigpic

Re: How long to wait

Wouldn't be surprised if you have a wait a short while.

Zero One are holding a small private airsoft game this weekend, so might be a little busy.

Comment

I thought that could be a reason as to why ive not heard anything yet
      sigpic

Comment

Call ahead, I know the internet is really easy, but the good old phone has its uses too
        Signature Removed

Comment

Quote your number anyway - It's a site membership number - the seller can contact your site if the UKARA reg hasn't gone through yet. Maybe add "UKARA registration being processed. Please contact site if not yet completed" in the order instructions.

Comment

Nice idea. thanks
            sigpic

Comment

I sent my ukara form to Z1 for their "same day activation" promise. 3 weeks and a few phone calls later I finally got my number. Dont hold your breath. Unless youre giving them money Z1 dont give a shit about you :C

Comment

maybe i should have put a penny in with the form... x<
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
                  I sent my ukara form to Z1 for their "same day activation" promise. 3 weeks and a few phone calls later I finally got my number. Dont hold your breath. Unless youre giving them money Z1 dont give a shit about you :C
                  Mine was the same, but it was the site shop. A week later, I bought a sidearm from a different place, and he said my details weren't on the database, but he'd call my site. Job done. A few weeks later, the e-mail from UKARA came in.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dumah Find out more about Dumah
                  Working...
                  X