This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKARA

how dose one go about registered with UKARA do you have to be registered with club or can i just go do it?????????????

Re: UKARA

Http://tinyurl.com/3lko32a
    Originally posted by The Laughing Man
    Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

had a look but dont seem to help me as i disabled i only collect them

Comment

The only way to get UKARA registered is to be a regular skirmisher.
        If you don't (or can't) play, you can't get registered.

Comment

dont seem fair thuo dose it

Comment

nope, not really, but laws dont please everyone...

Doesnt stop you buying two tones, replica's or deacts though, or a dictionary

Comment

that's true thanks any way bud

Comment

UKARA is for airsofters - if you are not an airsofter then the airsofters defence from the VCRA will not cover you.

Collectors have no defence I'm afraid. If you wish to collect replica firearms then your best bet is to look at de-activated real steel. They have their own section under the VCRA.
                JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Originally posted by N_Scooby View Post
                  UKARA is for airsofters - if you are not an airsofter then the airsofters defence from the VCRA will not cover you.

Collectors have no defence I'm afraid. If you wish to collect replica firearms then your best bet is to look at de-activated real steel. They have their own section under the VCRA.
                  No, they don't. They are excluded from the VCRA.

Comment

who are diabled peps

Comment

I don't understand that comment, but to clarify what I posted earlier: Deactivated real steel guns are excluded from the VCRA.

Comment

Last post on this before it goes round in circles again.

OP, you will not under any circumstances qualify for UKARA membership unless you are a regular skirmisher.

You will not qualify for any other kind of airsofting defence unless you are a regular skirmisher.

VCRA has no defence for collectors.

Air weapons and deactivated firearms are not covered by VCRA as they are already covered by the various firearms acts.

Anyone selling a RIF to this member (who has posted a wanted advert on the forum) will be acting illegally.
                        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

majorpain Find out more about majorpain
                        Working...
                        X