Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

A way to "Bypass UKARA" - Would this work?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A way to "Bypass UKARA" - Would this work?

no offence but your title is abit off for a start
    ukara is nothing to be bypassed
    ukara is simply one acceptable defence to the bill that governs us is it not

Comment

Like Jag says, UKARA isn't the law, it's an association of retailers, PERIOD!! Please try to research the subject before you make incorrect posts only inflaming peoples beliefs that UKARA is essential to own OR PURCHASE a RIF (second hand at least).

You need only justify yourself as a regular skirmisher to buy or manufacture a RIF, be it to the seller, police, or as yet to be seen, court of law. You can justify or prove this in many ways OTHER than UKARA membership.

Sorry, but the misunderstanding of the UKARA issue gets on my tits.
      Signature Removed

Comment

Originally posted by JoshL View Post
        Oh, my bad if I'm not allowed!
        If not just give me the word and it's gone.

And what if he sends the parts in separate packages keeper, would that 'work'?
        Not as though I intend to do it.

I get mine from a friend of a friend... Uhhhh I mean.... ;D
        Oh, and I don't REALLY know the laws that much so sorry if if I sound like a cock.

- Josh
        Oh dear.

It appears that both you and your friend may have already broken the law.

It's actions like this which will jeapordise the entire sport of airsoft and it won't be long before we're all playing paintball.

Oh Ye Gods! You actually amended that post to say this??

Originally posted by JoshL View Post
        Nevermind, bit late!
        Haha, I know, Ninja'd twice. It's just me and my imaginative mind, I will find and exploit a loophole some day!
        Sorry for the stupid thread.

- Josh
        It's not exploiting a loophole...it's breaking the law!
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

why is this thread still open?

he wants to bypass UKARA, if he HAS to bypass UKARA then its evident thats something crap is a foot

Comment

Also if your knowingly selling two parts of and RIF to some body who is not on the UKARA date base and the powers that be find out you could jeopardize your own UKARA registration.

Comment

how about this instead of all of this nonsense you play you three games over a period of more than 60 days, become over 18 if your not and just buy a bloody gun so much simpler and also IT'S NOT ILLEGAL TO DO THIS

Comment

and why not actually read what ukara is and does as opposed to your assumption from the way youve phrased it that it is actually a law =p

Comment

Time to stop.

To the OP. To obtain a RIF you need to be over 18 and a regular skirmisher. The law isn't toally clear but looking for loopholes isn't a good way to go and gives airsoft an awful name.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JoshL Cocked, Locked and Ready to rock! Find out more about JoshL
                  Working...
                  X