Who is in the wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who is in the wrong?

a few retailers are creeping up their prices because they can and same for the sites charging admin fees etc ukara was supposed to be free to the player for registration !!!!! dont mind the minimal ones but some sites are ridiculous to say the least . am not coating of everyone because some sites are actually very good and do a lot of good for the sport .some of the new sites however are purely in it for the money and hold players to ransom to get their ukara and it needs to have an industry code of conduct layed out before they let them join the ukara data base

Comment

Prices creeping up over the course of 3 years is called inflation mate, it happens to everything.

Comment

be playing with a catapult at this rate !!!!!! lol

Comment

A catapult ? Watch out Baz you might brake the fps limits lol

Well prices do seam to be going up even if the stuff I seam to be buying from HK seams to be cheaper even if the exchange rate against the usd is not as good as it used to be.
          sigpic
          Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
            A catapult ? Watch out Baz you might brake the fps limits lol

Well prices do seam to be going up even if the stuff I seam to be buying from HK seams to be cheaper even if the exchange rate against the usd is not as good as it used to be.
            these days after postage and import fees the saving is nominal.
            Reformed Pacifist

Comment

Originally posted by wildething View Post
              these days after postage and import fees the saving is nominal.
              I pad under £200 for my we pdw new that`s including postage and tax sorry but I think that`s a pretty decent saving what are they in most uk shops over £299 ?

Well some people maybe made of money but if I can save between £50 and £200 I`ll import maybe I`m a bit crazy ?
              sigpic
              Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

was in an airsoft shop last week and a viper vest i was going to buy my son was 99pounds .went to a v good gunshop i know and brought same vest for 49pounds talk about ripping off customers ,the gun shop owner even told me what he brought them in for and has most of the range and a lot of webtex stuff at half the price of 2 airsoft shops i have been to in london .talk about greedy !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by baddbaz View Post
                  be playing with a catapult at this rate !!!!!! lol
                  Wouldn't need to be 2-tone - Design too old, and not a firearm anyway.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Fighting Mongoose Find out more about The Fighting Mongoose
                  Working...
                  X