Air rifles ect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air rifles ect?

Hi, im thinking about selling off a few of my air rifles, my co2 pistol and a co2 rifle. Does the buyer need a defence for them? i.e UKARA?
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Re: Air rifles ect?

At present, the only requirement for purchase of an air rifle is that they must be over 18. As far as I am aware, it is also the case for CO2 weapons too (as long as they fire lead/bb shot).

Comment

Nope, I have 4 air rifles, and 3 air pistols, you only need to be over 18 to buy them.

Comment

Cool, thats what i thought. What about the co2 ones?

Comment

Yeah thats fine, no difference. what have you got? and how do you rate them? any good? Ive only had springers.

Comment

Well the co2 rifle is clocking about 580 - 600 fps. (says 580 on the box) and the pistol is a GAMO P99, not sure on velocity.

Comment

I can remember when CO2 weapons were on ticket...

Comment

There is something about face to face sale only, but I'm not sure if that only applies to dealers - I've not read that part of the VCRA extensively.

Comment

yep thats right, you need to buy face to face when buying from a dealer, this is because they banned internet sales to prevent u18's buying air rifles, but it doenst relate to secondhand private sales, thats still ok as long as the buyer is over 18.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                  Working...
                  X