X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 Year Old and UKARA

Hi guys

Apologies if this has already been covered somewhere else on the forum

I have been airsofting for about a year. Been to countless skirmishes at my local site.
    It was my birthday last thursday, and I turned 18. Woo!
    Do I have to now do the 3 times in no less than 2 months thing or do my previous visits count.
    The site does record my membership number every time I go and surely this proves that I am regular player.
    Don't really want to wait another 2 months

Cheers

Dom

Re: 18 Year Old and UKARA

If it's recorded by your site, they should be able to provide a UKARA number now.

You shouldn't have to play further games simply to become UKARA registered, as you appear to have met the criteria they lay down.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Honest answer is I don't know! I would speak to your local site if you are well known to them as a legitimate airsofter they shouldn't have a problem forwarding your UKARA application with their approval but that is down to your site operator. Anyway welcome to the world of 'spent all my money on airsoft guns which is why I'm sitting in the dark eating noodles again'.

Comment

Okay cheers guys

Ill drop them an emails. I am going on saturday so they may look up in their database when I've been.
        Hopefully ill get the stamp

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Spudbum Member of Wolf Pack Airsoft Team - 'Splinter' www.wolfpackairsoft.co.uk Find out more about Spudbum
        Working...
        X