Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Purchases

Hello
    I am a compleate noob to this forum and i appologize for my bad spelling and if this thread has already been made. ive recently signed up to UKARA and soon i should be able to purchase rifs. Im a bit of a collector and i realy want to get my hands on a colt single action army tanaka revolver. They are out of stock on UK sites but i have found some on the Japanese site. Can i import the gun with a fully valid UKARA licence?
    "It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow too fond of it. " - Robert Edward Lee

Re: International Purchases

Originally posted by Outlaw4231 View Post
    Hello
    I am a compleate noob to this forum and i appologize for my bad spelling and if this thread has already been made. ive recently signed up to UKARA and soon i should be able to purchase rifs. Im a bit of a collector and i realy want to get my hands on a colt single action army tanaka revolver. They are out of stock on UK sites but i have found some on the Japanese site. Can i import the gun with a fully valid UKARA licence?
    So long as you get the shop to ship it with your UKARA details it should be ok...

Comment

Re: International Purchases

Japanese, Chinese and HK sites will post to anyone..with or without a defence as they are not breaking any laws

You will only have to prove your defence to UKBA when or if they impound the RIF. If you can prove a defense (UKARA is one way but not the only) they will forward it to you ,.....If you can't it will be crushed and you may face prosecution under the VCRA

Include your UKARA number with your order and ask the shop to include it on the shipping documentation
      Last edited by cannon_fodder; 28 October, 2011, 17:29.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Outlaw4231 Im a cowboy, on a steel horse i ride, wanted man baby. Dead or Alive Find out more about Outlaw4231
      Working...
      X