UKARA Details Updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKARA Details Updated

Just a quick question for anyone that knows. I got an email saying my UKARA is due to expire. I told my registered skirmish site to update it and they said they have. Just wondering if I should recieve a confirmation email or not.

Re: UKARA Details Updated

I don't remember getting a confirmation that it was done last year but got a email to say it had expired after getting the reminder email first this year. Not been to the site I used to play at for a year so they didn't renew for me. But play regular at another site so still have my defence etc.

Comment

No you don't get an email saying it has been renewed, You can contact UKARA after the expiry date and ask them to check your status. If your status has expired then you can contact your site again and tell them that they did not renew your membership and would they please do so pronto.

Comment

Ring or email zerone with your details and they can check for you, although if you want a response by email then use "supporter of fire type" shops
        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Vulcan Raven Airsoft'in since 9th Jan 2011 Find out more about Vulcan Raven
        Working...
        X