Can I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I?

Hi all, I'm 18 in about two months time but have been playing since just before I turned 17.

Can I send my U.K.A.R.A form away on my 18th birthday, as I have played the required amount of games, or do the games only count when I'm the legal U.K.A.R.A age.

Just though I'd ask as I'm unsure.

Cheers, Jack :D

P.S My dad hasn't received his card yet after two months! who should he contact?
    If you ain't first, your last!

Re: Can I?

As long as the form is stamped I see no issue with sending it before, and it being validated on your 18th birthday.

You should contact the retailer you sent your dads form to, they have most likely sat on the form till you try to make a purchase through them.
    King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
    https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Originally posted by crasstoe View Post
      As long as the form is stamped I see no issue with sending it before, and it being validated on your 18th birthday.

You should contact the retailer you sent your dads form to, they have most likely sat on the form till you try to make a purchase through them.
      Cheers Mate
      If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

My local site counts all games you've played towards your UKARA "qualification". That means, they'd stamp your form as soon as you're 18.
        You should ask your site, though.

WRT your dad's card: UKARA don't issue cards. The card is your site membership card, so I'd assume you'd need to talk to the site.

Comment

Should be fine, it's regular and over 18. Nothing there says you need to have been regural since the age of 18!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jack.Murnin Jack Murnin. 19 Years Old. From Northern Ireland and been playing airsoft for just over two years :) Find out more about Jack.Murnin
          Working...
          X